Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to Expedite the Tooth Fairy...

Before...
After...


Landon has been really anxious to lose his 2 front teeth. We have spent a lot of time wiggling them, but they just didn't seem to be getting any looser. When I got home from my trip on Sunday, Landon asked if I would pull his tooth out. The upper left was ready, but I would have to use a string to yank it out. He agreed. I was so bummed that I didn't get a picture of the event, we decided to do it all over again last night. The upper right tooth wasn't quite as loose, so I knew it would hurt a little more. I did the same things, except I used a little ice on the gums to numb the area for him. He is so excited to be the first one in his whole kindergarten class to have lost 4 teeth. I love how brave he is! I love his new little lisp as he tries to say his "s" sound.
Cohen is so proud of Landon for being so brave. He cracks me up. When I pulled the one on Sunday, Cohen cried for a long time, because he was so worried I had hurt Landon. Landon never cried and we all told him it was ok and see how Landon wasn't crying, but that didn't make it better. He has such a tender heart.

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

You are CRAZY! Cute pics!