Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A few quick notes

Ahh...there just isn't enough time in a day. Well, maybe there is, but I just don't have it in me to run around all day every day, like a mad woman. If I have a very productive day, the next day I seem to flaunder. I never gets things done day in and day out. Unfortunately, I do best under pressure. Hence, my house is never picked up and clean, unless I am expecting someone or the cleaning people are coming. Deadlines motivate me, but I don't like having too many things on my platter. I haven't been taking the time to write many things down about the kids and noticed today that I have a laundry list of things that I want to remember right now. So here are a few of them...

Landon... I want to do a long post one day about "doggy", about how he got his name, about all the things he's been through, but not tonight. Tonight, I just want to remember that this week, Landon decided he was too big for "doggy" now. My goodness, I just welled up. He is counting the days until his 1/2 birthday. He is trying so hard to grow up. I am having a hard time letting my baby get big.

Cohen...He is going through a stage. He is a daudler. He always has his head in the clouds and never seems to be listening, no matter how loud you hollar at him. Today, I asked his six times before I finally had to whack him to even get his attention to get his seatbelt on. He hates to disappoint, but man he had the hardest time following direction right now. He is growing out of his super obediant sleeping days. He isn't trying to not take naps, but two days in a row without one and he is a bear. He is learning many of his letter, but still can't write his name. I think he could, but he still lacks a bit of the attention span and desire to do so.

Grey... He is trying to kick his morning nap. It makes for a hard transition, because he is ready around 11 to go to bed, but 3 days a week we have to leave at 11:30 to go get Co. And if he naps at 12 or later, he sleeps shorter amounts of time and is a bear from 4-8. Ahhh! He is starting to arch his back from time to time when I put him in his car seat. I thought we might pass right through that stage because I remember the other boys doing it much sooner, but now he figured it out, too. He is babbling so much. He is really trying to tell us these whole stories because you can the the animation in his eyes, but he is still only saying ball, boon, mama, and dada.

I know there are a dozen other things I thought of today, but this is a start. I can always add more. It's killing me I haven't done a post for Grey's 1st Birthday, but I leave in 1 day to do my crazy Ragnar race. So, until another day!

No comments: