Friday, April 9, 2010

The Dentist






Last week we went to Arizona for part of our spring break. On the list of my to do's while in town, was to take the boys to the dentist. It is hard for me to think about taking them any where other than to my dad, but it seems like too long goes between visits. Cohen hadn't really had an official visit. I had worked on him here and there, but he had never had x-rays and never had his teeth polished. I knew he had a tiny cavity and had been reading him the Dora goes to the Dentist book for the last few weeks. I decided to let my dad and his hygienist work on them, so I didn't have to stress about it all. It was perfect. Cohen was a dream patient. He loved it all and was so proud when he was done. Nothing bothered him. Landon did well, too. At Co's age, I had to take him to a pedodontist and I was so bummed, but they both loved having Papa work on their teeth this time. Thank goodness Landon didn't have a mouth full of cavities this time! Grey loved helping the girls at the front desk. He did his usual wandering around and just kept himself happy and busy.

No comments: