Thursday, April 8, 2010

San Francisco






We recently took a trip to San Francisco. We rarely do much that is interesting when we are in the city. This time, Steve took time to plan a few fun activities. One of them was going to the Natural Science/Planatarium Museum. They had a working rainforest, aquarium, plus lots of other cool real/stuffed animals. I hadn't heard many great things about it, but we had so much fun. The rainforest was amazing. I loved the butterflies everywhere. The aquarium too. I have a love for sea animals. Especially beautifully colored fish. The boys had a blast.
We still have yet to take them on a trolly car, but maybe next trip. We did hit the original Swensens ice cream. Too bad I didn't have enough cash to get myself an ice cream. The boys all loved it though. It was a crazy trip, namely 4 hours spent in the SF mall with 3 boys that hadn't napped all day, by myself, but that's another story.
From there we headed to half moon bay again. The weather was beautiful. I got to go for a run along the coast. It was a nice trip with the family. I love being able to do new and exciting things with the boys. I hope they know how lucky they are!

No comments: