Thursday, April 8, 2010

Basketball Winter '10





To say I am way behind on my posting is an understatement. Basketball is long since over. I started in January and lasted through February. I remembered my camera to a sum total of 1 game. I cheered a whole lot though! And tried to keep tabs on Grey and Cohen, both of whom were usually on the court.
This season was unbelievably fun. We played with a school group of kids, plus one church friend. Grey loved going to practice because everywhere he looked there was a basketball to bounce. Cohen was in heaven because his best friend from preschool's brother was on the team, so he had a set playdate every practice and game day.
They nicknamed Landon "Jordan", as in Michael Jordan because for some reason it all just clicked this season. His defense was aggressive, his shooting was accurate, his rebounding was amazing. I think Steve grew 2 more inches, just from the pride he felt watching his son own the game. And more importantly, he loved it. We are so proud of you LW! Great season.

No comments: