Wednesday, June 24, 2009

They change so quick...

I was just thinking how I need to write quick notes when things change, because it is hard to remember they change so quick.  Grey has discovered that he can reach for things this week.  He has really started unjoying the toy bar on his bouncy seat and if I had any idea how to get a movie clip on here I would post the cutest video of him trying so hard to get to them.  He had been having a hard time with nap and so I have resorted to full time belly sleeping.  The result: last night and the night before, he actually really slept through the night (9:15-7:30, and 9:30-6:30).  What a difference a full nights sleep makes for mommy.  Go Grey!  We sure love him.  

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hooray for all night sleeping! That really does wonders for the momma! Baby Grey is soo cute!