Tuesday, June 2, 2009

T-Ball





T-ball season has come and gone.  I was horrible about bringing my camera to the games.  I did take pictures at one game.  It happened to be the game that I forgot Landons' cleats, so yes, he is wearing slip on converse.  The games were fun.  Cohen always had to bring his bike or scooter, we had to get treats from the snack bar, and try to pay attention long enough to not miss Landon doing something great.  They improved so much.  By the end of the season, they knew where to throw the ball when the fielded it, most of the time.  They could hit the ball off the pitch instead of the tee, and they seemed to do less digging in the dirt and more paying attention.  It wasn't my favorite sport, since there is so much time that not much action is happening, but Steve wants to keep doing it.  If I am in charge with 3 kids, all by myself, like I was a ton this season that may not be the case!

No comments: