Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 months

We had a visit with the Dr. for Grey's 2 month check.  So here are the stats:

height: 24.5" long
weight: 13 lb. 14oz.
Grey love to stand on my lap and is super strong.  He is smiling and laughing tons.  He has discovered that he really likes to sleep on his tummy.  I have resorted to that for naps, but still have him side sleeping at night.  He is sleeping a 6 hour stretch at night.  Usually I put him down at 9:30-10:00 and he is sleeping until about 3-4.  He is up for a quick snack and then back to sleep until 7.  He likes to be on a schedule and if he had it his way, we would never leave the house, because I can put him down for a nap as soon as he is ready.  He is getting less crabby and is usually only fussy when he is tired or hungry.  His eyes are still a grayish blue.  If I had to break him down by parts, he is a good mixture of the two boys, but looks more like Co.  He likes his binky when he is tired.  He is still a mama's boy.  He loves his face covered when he is falling asleep, which I would think was weird, but Cohen liked that too.  He loves his bath, but still cries while getting dressed.  His skin looks way better, not perfect, but much better.  He has super sensitive skin and so I have to use Dreft and Bounce free, and Cetaphil to bathe him in.  He is a sweet, sweet boy and we love him dearly.  



No comments: