Monday, December 22, 2008

T-K/Christmas party




So Landon has a class mascot named Tom-Kat or T-K.  Each weekend one kid from the class gets to take him home and take pictures of all the "adventures" he went on and write in this journal.  I don't think I have ever seen Landon as excited as I did the day he got to bring him home.  We get to have T-K the entire Christmas break.  His first adventure, other than the fashion show he had the first afternoon (T-K has a whole suitcase full of outfits!), was the next morning for the class Christmas party.  The kids did crafts, had snacks and played.  Cohen was so excited to be in Landon's class for the day and get to do "big guy" stuff.  We are really excited to get to do some fun things for T-K and Landon has asked me to make a cape and blanket for him.  Too cute!
T-K even got to go see our friends do their sing and dance show.  I just wish Landon hadn't been so tired.  It was a really cute show, but the morning had been crazy and I forgot to feed him breakfast.  Oops!  He enjoys seeing people he know do that kind of stuff.  
I am sure there will be many more adventures.  We are grateful to his teachers for letting him have T-K for the extra long break.  

No comments: