Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family pictures

So I am a little disappointed with our family pictures.  I know it only takes one good one for Christmas cards, but I don't think that means an artsy one of our backsides.  All of the group ones, not so good.  Even the pictures of Steve and I are just different.  Maybe I am just being picky, but with the crazy lighting she uses a ton are out of focus and the others there is at least one person that looks really bad.  Oh well, I guess I will chalk it up to another picture day disaster.  We are just not a photogenic family.  Individually, we do fine.  As a group, not good.  Here is the one picture I like as a group (other than the butt shot).  The more I look at it, the more it looks out of focus though.  I don't know. Aaahhhhh!!!

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Your pics look great! It is hard to get a good family shot...the more kid's you add, the harder it gets. So we as mom's have to just embrace it and try not to be too critical. It is hard, I feel the same way about our pics this year!!

Your feast looks awesome, I am so impressed...good work! Did you ever think when we were kids, sneaking out of our houses to make midnight runs to Jack in the Box for tacos that we would be discussing our turkey feasts? FUNNY!