Monday, December 22, 2008

Dr. Newharts Christmas Cure

Landon has a school Christmas program this year.  It was a mini play, I guess that is what you would call it.  The long and short of it was that these people had a hole in their heart because the were missing the true meaning of Christmas.  Dr. Newhart helped them at the hospital to find the true meaning of Christmas.  
So in preparing to go, we had Landon dressed, fed, and on time.  Mom actually remembered the regular camera and video camera.  I drop Landon off in his spot, find a seat and wait for Steve to meet me.  The kids pile on stage and mom gets the video camera out and, yes, the battery is dead.  AAAAHHHH!   So I get out the regular camera and ready myself to take a million pictures and Landon gets in his spot and (check the picture below), WHAT?!?!?, there is a huge desk/prop directly in front of where he is standing.  I picked the complete wrong seat.  AAAHHHH!!!  We were totally frustrated the whole time.  They did video it and projected it on the 3, yes 3, state of the art projection screen tv's in their chapel.  Man we Mormons are out of the loop!  
The kids couldn't get enough of seeing themselves on tv.  It was totally entertaining.  Face making, wiggling, complete fascination with the tv.  Man are kids funny when they are supposed to be standing quietly waiting for their turn to sing.  Kids screaming the music, picking their noses, poking the kid next to them and then giggling!  What a riot.  


I must say, that I am glad I choose green not red.  He did stand out.  It was cute.  I will just order the DVD from the school.  Who needs a video camera?!!!

1 comment:

Sami Volcansek said...

Who is that darling grown up boy in the green polo?! I can't believe how big and darling your boys are. I am so excited for your new baby to come, the pic of your belly is so cute! I love you guys and miss you so much! xoxox