Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brothers

So, can I say how much I love these 2 little guys?  They have been playing so cute together today.  They seem to be hot or cold, but when they are getting along, they are so cute.  Today, my dear sweet Landon (who was out of bed 5 times before going to sleep and up again in the middle of the night to sleep with me the rest of the night, since daddy is gone!), well that dear sweet boy wouldn't take his nap.  While I know that he probably shouldn't need one, I need it especially when Steve is out of town ALL week.  I was a bit cranky today since I couldn't fall asleep last night (3 hrs of sleep is just NOT enough), so after a big hoopla, I gave in and he didn't nap.  So, TV time instead of a nap is a big no,no for me, especially since we don't do TV much anyway.  Well, cranky mom laid down the law and it was quiet play until brother was awake.  When Co finally woke up, Landon had hid a bunch of their toys and he was going to give Co a bunch of gifts for Christmas.  So for almost 2 hours those boys played quietly, their new game they call "Christmas".  Landon helps Co, but pretty much they give each other a toy, gush over how thankful they are that they got it and then play with whatever toy it was.  Ok, this is way too cute!!!  I hope they are this polite and excited for the things we got them on Christmas morning.  I was feeling very overwhelmed today and I just needed to say how much I appreciate how sweet they are.  Some days, I wish I could manage 4.  I even let my thoughts roam to the baby after this one.  But then days like today, as sweet as they are, man is this job way too big for me on my own.  I am grateful for the 3 boys we will have.  I am so glad they all love each other so much.  I know the baby will be just another Musketeer, since he gets so many hugs and kisses already!  

1 comment:

Maury said...

I think boys are so fun and having three will be so great. Look out when that third one comes, though. It's a doozy!

I loved your Christmas card! You guys look great!