Monday, December 22, 2008

Catching up!

So I wanted to play a little catch up.  I hadn't been super motivated to post lately, but this month has had so many fun things going on.  I can't believe that there are only 2 days left to finish everything for Christmas.  I am still ahead of most years, but have yet to finish the blankets for both boys.  Steve wants to help, so I have to wait for him to be around.  He is in AZ today and starting tomorrow, although he has to work from home, he will be home until next Monday.  My family comes on Wednesday and so this week will be so crazy.  I am excited for Christmas this year.  It is fun to have both boys so excited.  Their letters to Santa were so fun.  I will have to take pictures of them later as they are on their way to Santa right now.  Maybe he will bring them back!  Good thing Iron Man is at the top of the list!
Cohen is registered for school, although Steve is now wondering why I want to spend the money to take him since he will already get 2 years of pre-school.  I am really looking forward to getting things in order for the baby.  I know it is hard for him to understand, but how can I deny the little guy what HE really wants.  He tells me every day about going to school after his birthday.  (And this will be the first time in 5 years and the last time for 3 1/2 more, that I can actually have time to get a pedicure during the week without getting a babysitter.  Totally worth the money!  Love you babe!)
p.s.  Santa, please come soon, as Landon is getting close to being TOO naughty to get presents.  I will explain in another post, not in the happy month of December!  
Merry Christmas!

No comments: