Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Wicked Weekend

Friday afternoon, 2 friends of mine and I got to run off on a girls' getaway.  I can't believe it has already come and gone, but we planned this trip months ago and I am SO glad we did.  We went to go see Wicked in San Francisco Friday, stay the night and shop all day Saturday.  While we all felt just a tinge guilty leaving our husbands, they were all super supportive of us going. Wicked was AMaZInG!  There was non-stop conversation, good food, good shopping, (lots of strange people) and just good fun.  These girls are both so amazing and have been great friends to me.  Thanks for taking me up on my wild idea!  
Houston's for dinner (always a SO good!)
Somehow I only got 3 pictures, but I think we were pushing it a bit asking people to take pictures with all 3 cameras!  

No comments: