Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sprinkled







My friend told me that for your third baby that you don't call it a shower, you call it a sprinkle.  I thought that was the cutest name.  I was truly blessed to have SO many of my dear friends here, show up and give me the cutest things for this baby (no returns or exchanges needed....Seriously!!).  There are so many talented women in this ward, but I got too many things to even begin to touch on how generous people were.  We met for brunch on Saturday at the cutest cafe.  It was at a nursery, and the restaurant was actually a greenhouse.  The lighting was beautiful, the service was super slow, but the food was really good.  Hence the picture of my breakfast.  Pancakes with orange syrup.  It is hard for me to understand how I have made more dear friends in the two years here than I have the entire rest of my 30 years on earth, but I have.  I consider each person that came, a dear, dear friend.  What an amazing place I am in!!!

No comments: