Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Main Man!

Ok, so if I have never mentioned it... I am so in love with this man.  He lights up my life and I couldn't be luckier to have someone so amazing as my husband.  Yesterday was his birthday, and so in honor of his special day, these were his requests: a clean house, a mommy who didn't have to do the work to get it clean, a cake decorated to certain specifications, a home cooked meal, and family game night.  
What we did: woke up and made him his favorite breakfast (scones), did our best to clean the house, made the two cakes he wanted (spice and rainbow chip, decorated like I do the kids, and let the icing get a little hard... to be exact), a home cooked meal (spinach salad, mashed potatoes, and steak), played Sorry!, and then just watched some TV.  I got him the coolest salad bowl set he wanted because he already bought a new mountain bike, the Kindle book reader, and several other things, but he needed at least one gift.  The boys loved singing to him and putting fire on the cake.  I hope you had the greatest day, Daddy.  We love you bunches and bunches.

I should have taken the picture before the candles went on, but in case you were wondering, he was 32.


This man is serious about the whole birthday wish thing!!!




1 comment:

Kari said...

Happy "late" birthday Steve!! Looks like you were well taken of!!