Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a ........


I haven't said too much about this pregnancy on my blog, but yes, we already know what we are having.  The wait is over and the results are in.  Our third and final baby is a BOY
We are so excited to be blessed with another little boy.  Who would have thought I would be a mother to a brood of boys?  I know I knew I wanted boys, but 3???? WOW!  I don't have a scanner so I took a few pictures of the ultrasound prints they gave me.  They are a little blurry, but I still think the boy parts are pretty obvious.  Thank heaven for little boys!



Now if I could stop having all these vivid dreams about the baby girl I am having.  I know this is it, but for some reason, I keep having the most wild dreams about a little girl.  Wouldn't be strange if I had dreamed with the other 2, but I didn't and I am most definately done, so let the dreams stop already!!!

2 comments:

Happy Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Mom said...

CONGRATS!!! Wow, three boys! Maybe there's really a surprise girl or another one waiting to surprise you when you're 40! We're expecting ... just after you, but don't know what yet. Miss you! Take care!!!