Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 3

The potty training diary: Day 3

So yesterday, he finally did ALL of his business in the toilet.  While I was busy making bread, he decided to go.  If he didn't have such a sweet tooth, I may have never known.  He came in, undies in hand, and proclaimed, "I did two really big poops in the toilet.  One black one, one brown one.  I have my treat now!"  I know, I know, this is way too much info, but I have to tell the story.  I, of course, thought he just wanted a treat.  So I needed evidence.  "Did you flush?" "Yes, mommy!"  "Did you wipe?" "Nope"  At last, the evidence was there.  A quick wipe, several party dances, many phone calls later, we had a big treat.  

3 days, no accidents.  Not during nap, not at night, not one.  This is way too good to be true.  Why are we so proud of something that we really shouldn't even talk about.  Oh well, we are REALLY proud.  Now we'll see if he gets bored of his new idea that this is cool.  And if that big glass of milk he threw a fit about having before bed leads to a middle of the night sheet changing, since he refuses to put a diaper back on, even for bed!!!

No comments: