Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is always so fun for the boys.  They both love to dress up, especially Landon.  This year we let Landon be Spiderman for Trunk or Treat at the church, but he was a black Power Ranger for Halloween night.  Oops! I forgot to get the camera out on the actual Halloween night, so no Power Ranger pictures.  Cohen was such a cute pirate.  Once he got over the fact that he was not Spiderman or a Power Ranger and Steve talked him into the pirate outfit he had picked for him, he was having fun.  I have never been a big Halloween fan, but I really enjoy watching the boys.  So I get into it for them.  Next year I promised them I would dress up.  And for the record, I will be picking the costume this time.  I tried to let Steve pick one for me this year and there are no words to describe the several small pieces of fabric that claimed to be a costume.  Oh, honey!  Always trying to get me to show a little more skin.  

Landon's official Spiderman pose!
"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me" Cohen sang that over and over.  Too cute!
Getting our beard painted on.
Check out this Wonder Woman cutie Landon nabbed at Trunk or Treat.  So fun!

No comments: