Thursday, August 20, 2009

Landon's First Loose Tooth

Growing up having a Dad as a dentist had its pluses. First, if you were afraid of the dentist, he pulled out all the stops and was always super patient. Second, if you had a loose tooth, and wanted the tooth fairy to come, he was always willing to speed up the process. Needless to say, I don't remember one single baby tooth of mine ever falling out. Every time I was in for a cleaning, if a tooth was loose, he pulled it. Well, I have told this to Landon on several occasions. We had a few filling to do while we were in Arizona this summer (5 to be exact...oops!) and Landon told his Papa he had a loose tooth he wanted out. He was SO excited...and so was my dad. Landon was up for having one tooth out, but my Dad pulled both lower centrals out. Landon was so mad he pulled both, but the tooth fairy left 2 dollars and that made it better. He is so cute with those spaces there. And he tells everyone we see... "my Papa pulled both of my teeth out." He was so brave and even didn't mind the shots. Landon, you are growing up way too fast!


1 comment:

Kari said...

WOw! He is getting so big! I haven't even checked Zach's mouth for any loose teeth...but if he's anything like I was I didn't lose any teeth til 2nd grade!