Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Big Bath and other random pics






So Grey isn't in love with his big bath just yet.  Well, maybe it's baths in general.  He definitly wasn't crazy about the spit baths either.  I thought my other boys were in love from the start once they could get in the real tub, but maybe my memory fails.  Grey screams at bath time every night.  It is actually really cute.  Most often it is after the boys go to bed, so Landon usually comes down and says Grey is being WAY too LoUd!!!  He is quite the traveling man these days.  He has been to see 2 movies, 3 t-ball games, picked up his brothers at school each day, Chick-fil-A twice, Costa Vida numerous times, Costco, and carted to numerous other errands.  He is almost always an angel and saves being fussy for home.  He is a such a blessing.  Have I mentioned that Landon has already put in a request for another baby.  It must be a girl this time.  And have I mentioned that I have already had moments of weakness.  I have enjoyed getting up every hour or two at night with him.  I have enjoyed each hug and kiss.  The smell of his hair, his spit-up, and his sweet breath.  I wish I could make these moments last longer.  I am SO in LoVe with this little man!

3 comments:

April said...

Those are some great pictures! He is so cute and growing so fast! What a precious little boy he is!

amber said...

I think Weston was two weeks old when I was talking about another one to Jordan. Mostly because he was so much easier they my little preemie! Grey looks HUGE in the pic with Landon, I agree you should hold-on to every moment with this one because he won't be little for much longer!

Kari said...

It's funny how with the third you just want those sweet little moments to last forever! Grey is adorable and it sounds like he is being a good baby for you. I'm so glad you are adjusting to three pretty well. It definitely is a big change!!