Friday, April 10, 2009

What do you think?


Landon


Cohen

Grey

These are the boys in the day or two after they were born.  I think it is hard to tell because there aren't great pictures of Landon and Cohen's face, but I think Greyson is a mix of the two.  He was circumcised yesterday and I thought for sure last night was going to be rough, but he did great.  We couldn't wake him for almost 6 hours, to eat or anything, but we got him up for a bath and just before bed and this was the first night he wasn't awake from 3-5am.  He is doing really great and I am feeling really good.  I forget how used to not sleeping a mom gets.  Like it is normal to be awake 2-3 times a night for an hour or more.  I am so in love with this little guy.  He loves his mommy.  My other boys really loved Grandma and Steve, too, but Grey is a bit more smitten with mommy.  The nursing is slowly getting better.  I can see a less painful end in sight.  Now I just need to get to those masses of things that need attending to.  The bills, craft projects I started and haven't finished, etc.  I have stacks of junk everywhere!  Aaahh!!  

1 comment:

Maury said...

Grey is so handsome... just like his brothers!