Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was strange for me this year.  We typically have our church trunk or treat close to Halloween.  This year with Halloween falling on Sunday, and our trunk or treat the Tuesday before it, Halloween ended much earlier than normal.  We didn't go out on Sunday and not a single kid rang our bell.  Steve was sweet enough to drive back from the city for trunk or treat, but we were content not taking the kids back out on Sunday.  They didn't seem to miss it either.  They were so cute in their costumes and I love how much they play dress up in them throughout the rest of the year.  
At the last minute, Landon asked what Steve and I were dressing up as.  I told Steve I could throw on my scrubs and he bought a Dr. jacket.  Just not being in regular clothes seemed to make the kids all happy.  

Landon wanted to be the skeleton like Johnny in Karate Kid.
I loved Grey in this.  So sweet.  He loved carrying his package around.
People kept asking Steve if he was really a Dr. by profession.  Did they not read his job title on his coat? I hate Halloween stores for that reason.  Proctologist?  Seriously?  So gross!


Co was so cute as Darth Vader.  I love it when there is a theme, but this year, we didn't have much of a plan, so they picked whatever they wanted.  And of course, they loved it!

No comments: