Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

We went for the annual pre-school trip to Bishop's this year.  While the boys seemed to have a blast, it seemed like the craziest year yet.  I forgot to tell Steve about the field trip and so this is the first year he hasn't gone to help.  With Grey at such a wild age, it seemed like I was going in 40 directions at once.  We rode the train, did the hay ride to the pumpkin patch, picked out pumpkins, and watched the pig races.  I think picking the pumpkins was the most difficult because of the rough ground and "Mr. Independent."  Grey must have fallen down every 5 steps.  The kids seemed to have fun, which is all that matters.  Cohen had been talking about going the entire month of October and really loved it.  
Grandpa Carter was here and was able to go, but it really made me miss Steve's mom.  She always went with me and it was always her job to help with Grey or Co, so Steve and I could enjoy the activities with Landon or Cohen.  
 Grey was having a wild hair day.  Between it being in his eyes and it flipping out so far, it was crazy.  It would help if I had time to get it wet and comb it every morning and after every nap.  Instead, I just embrace the wildness of the moment.

 Grey LOVED the slide.  Co was so sweet to help him wait in line and then help him up the small step to go down.  Cohen really has stepped up how helpful he is, the last few months.

No comments: