Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Name is Given...A Baby is Blessed

We blessed our sweet baby Grey the first Sunday in May.  Things have been so crazy that by the time there is time for a post, I am too tired or am too mindless to make sense, hence the long, long delay on posting in general. My Mom and Dad both came for the blessing, although I am not sure it was willingly.  I kindof guilt tripped them into coming.  Steve's parents were both here as well.  We snapped some pictures before church, but never got to get anymore.  I attempted to get Grey in his outfit, but he was worn out before the pictures started.  He did awesome for the actual blessing.  I was raining that day, but it let up for church.  It was a great weekend for him.  The best was that he saved up breaking out in his baby acne until Monday.  I think this is the worst case I have ever seen.  I haven't taken many pictures since, because I am not sure I want to remember him with it.  It is so sad!






One smitten Daddy
2 proud brothers
Grandma and Papa Didi (that's was Landon calls them, haha sorry dad!)
Grandma and Papa Carter

This is how he felt about the picture taking.  Not a happy camper!!

No comments: