Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Acne anyone?



My poor sweet boy has broken out in the baby acne.  Not the occasional bump here or there, but one on top of another, yellow crusting, on his ears, head, neck, back, and face.  So sad.  It seems to be getting a bit better with the cortizone cream and aquafor, but man it is bad still.  He is getting so big.  I took him to the Dr. a week ago and he was already 11lb. 14oz.  He is growing like a weed.  He is super cranky still, but I am getting lots of smiles already.  He is totally unpredictable at night, but last night has his first almost all nighter (9:30-4:30)!  He usually is up every hour and a half after a really good night.  I may be in for it tonight.  I really am totally in love with this little cranky pants!

1 comment:

Maury said...

Look at all that hair!