Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seriously!!!

So I went to see the Dr today and we will just say that I have been having nightmares about the size of my baby.  It didn't help that my good friend who is in the world's most amazing shape (a professional bodybuilder, no less)  and is only around 5'3" delivered a very healthy 10 lb. 11 oz. baby about a week ago.  So much to my dismay, my Dr. confirmed that indeed, I am HUGE!  I am already measuring 2 weeks ahead of my due date.  Oh, and he doesn't believe in inductions!  WHAT?!?!?!?  I am getting more and more stressed and am back to considering having this baby with my induction loving Dr in Arizona!  At 27 weeks, my wight gain is really good, but my belly is BiG!  I refuse to push a baby that is bigger than 8 1/2 lbs out of my body!  Aaaahhhhhh!!!!  Help me!!!

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

If I was you I might consider the crazy doctor in AZ too...we love inductions!! You need to post some belly pictures so we can see how cute you are!

We weren't really thrilled with the idea of coming back to PHX and it was last minute...long story, but we are back. I highly doubt it will be too long term, but for now we are "home"! Let me know when you come to town and we can meet up for Rainbow...we have had it a couple times since being back and they are still good as ever!!