Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cohen's 3rd birthday party

So I have always felt super guilty when it came to birthday parties and Cohen.  By the time his birthday rolls around, we have just gotten past the holidays, and I am on my post-holiday, emotional let-down.  And on top of that he has never really cared the way that Landon did about his birthday.  Well, this year he totally got it, so I told him to pick whatever he wanted to do and we would do it.  Of course, he picked Pump-It-Up.  I love that place, but I swore after Landon's party there last year, that because of cost, I would never do that again.  Well, never say never!  He had the most incredible time.  We kept it to the smallest party we could, and it was perfect.  He really wanted a Dora party, but I convinced him that Diego was way cooler and so I did a Diego cake and Diego invitations, but I let him have a few Dora figures on the cupcakes, just so he got what he really wanted.  He got the coolest gifts, had so much fun with his friends and Grandma Carter even flew all the way here to celebrate with us.  I can't believe my baby is 3.  I am so grateful for his incredibly sweet personality.  He has a tight, tight hold on my heart.  I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as we enjoyed celebrating it with you.  Happy birthday, BIG brother! (he thought he has to be 3 to get to be the big brother.  Too cute!)

3rd birthday stats:

height: 41 3/4" tall
weight: 40 lbs.









No comments: