Monday, August 25, 2008

Q & A

Q: How do you know when some emergency cleaning is in order?

A: When your 4 year old looks at you first thing in the morning and says "Mom, this house is a dump!"

Q: "Mom, why is there Halloween stuff up at the store?"

A: Good question son. I think because it is ONLY like 2 months away.

Q: "Mom, how many is 2 months? Will that be when daddy gets home?"

A: Probably.

Q: How many nights will it take me to realize at 10:15 that a nap for Landon probably wasn't wise (no matter how much I needed it!)?

A: Ask me at 2:00 tomorrow when I am going totally crazy again!

Q: "Mom, does that bear have a Mommy and Daddy (in our bedtime story)?"

A: Yes.

Q: "Well, where are they?"

A: How in the heck should I know! Maybe they will come on page 2. Can we just read the book already??

Q: How do you know when your husband had been out of town too long?

A: When you are up at 10pm cracking yourself up outloud, writing on your own blog!

Q: Why in the heck do kids ask SOOOOOOO many questions?

A: If I only knew!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sami Volcansek said...

A...2... Chloe has officially corrupted you. She thinks that is her most endearing quality. I want to pull out her eye lashes. Oh, but I love you both anyway. You crack me up too! And it is much later here! Give kisses to everyone for me! xoxo