Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping

We spent the weekend camping with friends. It was a ton of fun. The boys played in the dirt for three straight days. Heaven for them. We did foil dinners, smores, played at the beach, rode bikes and sat around the fire and chatted. I can't say I remember the last time I camped, but I must say it was good family fun. We definately took notes from watching our expert camper friends, but we didn't do too bad. Cohen is anxious to go again. Every time he wakes up, he tells me "I go camping again." It is so fun to know they loved it. The best part of the whole trip was snuggeling in the sleeping bags, putting the boys to bed and talking to them. We had no where to go, there was no hurry and we had some great chats. Hopefully we can do it again. Next time I am not signing up to pack alone and pick my hubby up 20 minutes from the campsite. He thought this was great. I thought it would have been great to have had him home to help. Oh well, we got there and had fun, despite the stress.
One of the kids found this star fish. Landon was so excited!






No comments: