Thursday, November 3, 2011

7 months

Lillian is changing more and more each day.  I am kicking myself for not writing about what she has been up to, because now I'm not sure what is a 6-7 month thing and what's an 7-8 month thing.  But, as of now here are the things she is doing:
Eating-nursing solely still.  Only solids she is taking are the star puffs and she usually gets about 20 down a day.
Sleeping- lots of short cat naps during the day (4-5) and night, to bed around 7:30-8 and up usually once around 4-5 to eat then up for the morning around 7. She definitely started asking to go to bed earlier this month.
She is army crawling everywhere.  She is getting so fast and even starting to crawl in, over and around things.
She is starting to tell me more that she doesn't want me to leave the room or have other people hold her, but she is still the happiest baby I have had.
We are taking her to therapy every other week and she is making progress, but it is VERY slow.  I know that most people wouldn't think that the mere fact that she tastes a food is amazing, but we do!  She gags at almost everything, but the things she tolerates a little taste of are paper thin slices of banana and mashed potatoes.  The sum total of what she eats may equate to 5 calories, but it is progress to get things in her mouth.



No comments: