Friday, September 9, 2011

Good Friends

One thing I love about people that have known you your whole life is, that if you are still in contact with them, it means they know EVERYTHING about you, and like you anyways.
Stephanie and her family were out here for 2 weeks.  We got together numerous times while they were here.  Our kids got along SO well.  They swam, played hide and seek, played xbox, iPads, picked tons of blackberries, made jam, cobbler and just had tons of fun.  Stephanie and I talked and laughed, shopped a little, ate and then talked and laughed some more.  There are some people you don't mind dropping everything for and this is one family I can definitely say that about.  
We grew up in the same ward and Steph has the best sense of humor.  I mean, the kind of person that can always bring your mood up.  I can honestly say I had some of the best days of summer while they were here.  My kids wish they were neighbors and I would love it, too.  
  
 Grey and Ellie are about the same size.  Ellie is 6, Grey is 2.  They played iPads and iTouches almost non stop!  Grey loved being around her.

Brady, me, Stephanie, Lily and Landon, Ellie, Blake and Cohen (Grey was napping!)

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

We had such a great time. I wish we were neighbor's. The kid's still talk about how 'awesome' your kid's and house are and how 'fun' it was! I'm keeping my finger's crossed we end up near each other sometime soon!

I am planning to come out (no kid's) for a few day's on Oct. 2nd. Mike's birthday is the 3rd, so I thought it would be fun to get away for a few day's! Of course, I will have nothing to do during the day so I will come hang out with you:)