Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's a Girl!

Ok, so I know that after having 3 boys, I have lots of doubts about my ability to carry a baby girl.  I have looked and looked and looked at these pictures and I am still not sure how people can see a huge difference.  Girls have three lines, but boys have three other things, and well, that whole gender region just looks a bit obscure to me.  I don't think until I get further confirmation that it will truly set in.  For now, I am buying up a few girly things and in the back of my mind I am holding on tight to those receipts, you know, just in case.  
Any of you girl mommies, don't hesitate to tell me if you think that those three lines look suspicious to you.  The tech has been doing it for 37 years and has never been wrong.  But you know that never say never business is around for a reason.  I get to see more pictures of this sweet baby in 3 weeks, and I think just maybe if they say it's a girl again, I will finally let that squeal of delight finally eek out.  

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

So exciting! I remember how excited I was to have a girl after 2 boy's...I can only imagine after 3! And, I had a few ultrasound's before I finally believed it! I can't wait to see a Carter Girl! Congrats!!