Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How did I miss that post???



So Grey is walking! How did I forget to write that down? I'm not sure of the date that he first discovered that he could stand on his own, but he can. It was about a month ago (around the middle of January), I guess. I haven't even gotten any cute pictures of his super proud smile. He stuck to the 4-6 steps of walking for almost 3 full weeks, but this week he has really blossomed. He is walking across half of a room. He tries walking first, then crawls until he can find somewhere else to stand. I can't believe that he is walking, but I don't think he believes it either. He gets the most amazing smile on his face. The smile and puffing of his chest with pride, used to knock him off his feet because they threw him off balance. But now, his pride is still every bit as clear as each takes more and more steps.

A few more updates on him.... loves mac and cheese, loves to scream, has 6 teeth and is working on 2 more, loves to snuggle, loves yogurt, loves balls, says "ball" "dada" "mama" and "boon" (ballon) and I could swear he says "dan den" (Landon). Still spits up. Still gets up once every night. Loves his brothers. He growing up WaY too fast. Love that boy.

I am way behind on posting, but life seems crazy lately. So, for now... at least I will remember Grey started walking sometime around 9 1/2 months!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is walking already! That's so fun for him I'm sure! Cute pic of him and the snow!