Friday, February 19, 2010

Half Moon Bay

We took a trip up to Half Moon Bay the day after Christmas. Steve had tickets to a Sharks hockey game and so we decided it was a good excuse to see a new, beautiful place. The view was breathtaking. There aren't many times that I am as taken by nature as Steve is, but this is one time that I was. I guess this is one of the benefits to having him gone so much. Thank you Marriott points for a free stay at the Ritz Carlton.
The kids had fun at the hockey game. Although things were a little bit crazy, it is always fun for the kids to get to stay in a hotel room and share beds with us. Grey was super naughty and wouldn't go back to sleep around 5am, so Steve went for a drive with Grey and let the older boys and I sleep. I am excited to go back again someday. It would be an awesome place to go without kids. So romantic.
It was tough getting a good picture because we had to look straight into the sun to catch the beautiful view behind us.




1 comment:

Kari said...

LOVE half moon bay! I can't believe how clear it was that day too! I don't think I've ever been there with it that beautiful and sunny and clear. How fun!