Monday, November 23, 2009

Things to Remember

This last week has been so crazy. It has been super emotional with all that is going on with Steve's mom. I have had a lot on my mind. I want to remember the raw emotions of what we are going through, but I don't have the heart to write them down. Maybe someday I will.

Grey had a rough week last week. He didn't sleep all night Wednesday night and Steve finally made me take him to the Dr. on Friday. He has his first ear infection. He was finally feeling a little more like himself yesterday after 3 days of the antibiotics. He weighed 21lb. 8 oz. at the Dr. on Friday (he is 7 1/2 months old). He got the H1N1 vaccine and his flu vaccine booster. I am so glad I took him in because I tend to wait too long sometimes.

Cohen has really turned a corner in his fine motor skills the last 2 weeks. He is coloring so much better and he is really staying in the lines. He mostly colors things one color, but it is such a big improvement.

Just a few things I wanted to remember.

No comments: