Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Things They Say...

So I am dying to post pictures from our family vacation to SoCal, and from the first week of school, but my husband decided to buy a new home computer and this thing won't let me upload pictures to my blog!?!?!? So...I am going to write a few things my boys have said lately that have had me laughing harder than I have in a while. 

While we were on vacation in SoCal, Cohen fell out of the bed in the middle of the night and busted his lip and chin up.  Landon came and got us, but failed to tell us Co was hurt.  The crying woke the baby up and so I told him I would be right back.  After I fed the baby and got him back to sleep, Co had settled down and fallen back asleep.  When he got up in the morning and I saw his bloody chin, I felt so bad.  When I asked him what happened, he said, "I was laying in my bed sleeping, just like this (he tilts his head and closes his eyes) and the bed pushed me out on to the floor."  I laughed so hard.  He was so serious and so upset that the bed would do that to him.  Oh, I love that kid!

I walked in my bathroom the other night and the boys were in the bath tub.  Landon had his head totally under the water when I rounded the corner.  A minute later, he puts his head up, looks at Cohen, and says, "Did you pee in this water?"  Ok, seriously, I am still laughing while I write this.  That is just so wrong!  Man I love kids.  Totally worth having them for the sheer entertainment value!  


1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Very cute! So good of you to write it down...I forget by the next day!

I used e-6000 to glue the plates. You can get it at a craft store or maybe even Home Depot!