Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spoiled

So I have so many things that I wanted to post since I am so behind, but one that I forgot about was the So You Think You Can Dance concert.  I truly LOVE my husband who takes such great care of me.  He knew I was bummed I wasn't going, so after we talked he went online and bought me two tickets.  I guess I shouldn't say two tickets, but two FRONT row tickets.  I am spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.  I don't ever think he has ever not gone above the call of duty for a special occasion or for no reason at all.  Landon and I went and had an awesome date together.  He was a trooper since it started at bedtime, but he loves to watch the show with us at home.  Actually he requests the dances by name and has a total crush on Chelsea Hightower.   He think Gev is "hilarious", which is so funny to hear him say.  He doesn't like the mushy romantic slow dances, but "the door", "Bleeding Love", and "No Air" are a few favorites.  He wished "the crazy guys that do that thing where they bend backward" had come, but all in all we both loved it.  Thank you hubby for taking care of us.  Oh, and if anyone knows how in the heck to get my pictures from my phone onto this blog, I will post a few pics.  Because I forgot my camera, again!!!

No comments: