Monday, January 30, 2012

Halloween 2011

I'm not sure how I didn't blog about Halloween last year.  Somehow it got lost between Landon's birthday and Thanksgiving.  Or maybe life in general just got in the way.  Since Lily was born I have said she was my little Indian princess.  So, I really wanted to make her an Indian princess this year.  And, I LoVe themes.  I can't always talk the boys into it, but his year we made all of the costumes and it was SO much fun and SO much work!  I sewed Lily and I's dresses and Grey's pants.  Steve made the boys vests and the older boys pants.  I must say, Steve took his job very seriously and I think the paper bag outfits were amazing!  It was such a fun year and next year I will probably have to give in to letting them be whatever trendy, lame costume that everybody else is going to wear, but for sister's first Halloween, I am grateful I got my way.  
We forgot the war paint for the ward party, but on actual Halloween night, we remembered.  The boys did think it was a little embarrassing, but I think deep down they loved it.  And everybody who saw us all together raved about the outfits.  
Love these little Indians!








1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Just caught up on your blog...so cute! I'm loving the picture of Landon in his suit...so handsome!

Cute family!