Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cohen's first loose tooth

Cohen has been telling me for years that his teeth are wiggly.  I think about the time that Landon started losing teeth, he would have me check his from time to time.  The other day (September 4) he came to me and said "Mom! My tooth is really, really wiggly"  And when I checked, it really was.  He insisted I pull it out and so we got the ice and floss and went to work.  He was so brave and let me try several times to no avail.  He was really disappointed and so I told him we would try again the next day.  He never cried, he was laughing and happy and so excited.  He is so different than Landon and I love to see their differences come out.  
Then next day the tooth popped out on the first try.  The tooth fairy remembered to come and even let him $5 for that first tooth.  Since then he had me pull his other lower central out and he is loving his big gap!  I keep thinking how crazy it is that he is old enough to lose teeth.  He is growing up way too fast.  I love this little sweetheart!



No comments: