Monday, July 18, 2011

Lillian and Greyson

Yesterday after church I decided to break out the camera and try to catch some shots of Lillian in her super cute outfit.  I know that nothing that I took did her outfit justice. For some reason she just felt so beautiful to me yesterday and I wanted to capture her in the moment.  Greyson was being so cute while I had the camera out, I snapped a few pictures of him. 
Lillian still feels so petite to me.  When I was dressing her today, I looked at her and thought, "That's about what the boys looked like at 2 months." I will give the full update on what she's been up to later this week when she hits the 4 month mark.








 These pictures were this morning of these two together.  I think it still amazes me every day that Grey loves Lily as much as he does.  He is always wanting to hold her and always is kissing her.  He talks to her in the sweetest voice and is just such an amazing big brother.

No comments: