Wednesday, May 18, 2011

8 weeks

It's hard to believe she is already 8 weeks!  I haven't been great about getting the big camera out, but I took all these pictures with my iphone.  Thank goodness for it, because I would miss out on a lot of super cute moments without it.  
I took Lillian to the Dr. today.  She has felt smaller than the boys, and I was right.  She is a normal baby!!!
She was 10 lb. 12oz. (73%)
22.75 in. (85%)

Compared to the boys who were all around 14 lbs., she a peanut!

Some things I want to remember about her at 2 months:
-she doesn't like to bear weight on her legs
-HATES the binky, gags the second it touches her lips
-rarely ever spits up
-won't overeat, won't nurse if she's not hungry
-hardly ever cries, when she does she gives a little cry and then waits to see if you are going to fix whatever the problem is, if you don't then she tries again.
-is still really bobbly in the head
-likes to pull her bows off if they aren't really tight
-has dark eyes already
-still has tons of dark hair
-her skin is very olive, most like Cohen
-is giving the cutest smiles, and lots of crooked Elvis ones
-can fall asleep on her own in her bed
-likes to sleep on side or tummy
-can sleep through all the craziness of her brothers
-doesn't really care for the swing
-loves the bouncy seat
-loves her bath
-hardly ever has a blowout
-still grunts and groans a ton
-sleeps a 5 hour stretch most nights (10-3, then til 7ish)
-still is a momma's girl, is most relaxed when I'm holding her
-is extremely patient

Man I love little sister!  She is amazing!








The last few pics are from our trip to Sonoma this last weekend.  They are the most recent pictures.

No comments: