Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love you Mom!


The other night Landon decided that he wanted to do a special night for me. Steve had just taken the older boys to get new slacks for church and he was so excited to dress up. In the past, for some special occasions, Steve has had the boys dress up and serve me dinner. We danced and ate together and it was a big event. Landon concocted a night like this and begged Steve to help him. He decorated the house, he got his clothes on, he set the table, he did the dishes, he was so sweet. When the night was over, I kicked myself because I didn't take a single picture. This design in water balloons and the pompoms hanging from the light fixture were all that remained. I'm glad I took this picture, because on tough days with this kid, I am grateful that he has it in him to take care of me the way he did this night. I love you buddy!

No comments: