Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Bully

So school always has its ups and downs, but this last week has been really hard. I wish I could say that it wasn't my kid that was involoved and by now I wish I could say that my kid was the bully, but he is the victim. There is a really rotten kid in his class and he as gotten punched in the face twice this week. No blood, no tears (well not from Landon), but a bit of sadness. He seems to be ok, but I wish I could teach him to stick up for himself without being a bully too. I am proud of him for not hitting back, but I would be happy if they kicked that spoiled, rotten, only-child out of his class!!!!!!!!! I am thinking Adventure Christian may need to not teach them to turn the other cheek!!! Ha, ha, mothers are far less forgiving than their sweet, sweet children!

No comments: