Sunday, July 13, 2008

Should I be worried......???

Ok, so maybe I shouldn't post this stuff....but, I think, I think it is funny. I guess that is, I think it is funny, but maybe I shouldn't. So the story starts with Landon asking this morning, "Mom, where is that dancing thing I LOVE to wear." My response, "I don't know honey. (Really I do, but last time he got out "that dancing thing", I hid it MUCH, MUCH higher so that I wouldn't be embarrassed when a babysitter or friends were over and he got the urge to dance. If you get what I mean.)" So after another moment in my closet, he comes out dressed like this. Now need I say that this is a normal tank top, that he has so artistically criss-crossed to make "prettier". And of course, he insists and brother agrees, that Cohen needs one, too. So..... should I be worried?????

No comments: